Monday, May 19, 2008

Some clarifications

1) Me or My parents or any of our close relatives do not belong to BJP/RSS. In fact 10-15 years ago I used to think them as trouble makers.

2) My slow drift is simply a disillusionment with the so call "secular" parties and "intellectuals".

3) I do not think BJP is the answer for all of India's woes. But amongst all parties they are the only ones who are not anti-hindu (mind you not pro-hindu, just neutral). Most of the "secular" parties are blatantly anti-hindu.

4) Normally middle class are deeply skeptical about politics in India. But *every single* voice counts. Technology is a great equalizer. Thanks to the technology, you and I have the same power as CNN IBN or NDTV. 

5) Chanakya is not my original name. I have selected it because of this man.

We *can* and *should* make a difference.

No comments: